How many pairs of shoes and how many purses do you own?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have about 50 pairs of shoes or more and about 20 purses. shoes and purses are my hobbie i love them.
    honey27

Answer by honey27 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• 2 pair of shoes. One for everyday and one for dress. One purse. Yeah I'm not a girlie girl. LOL
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:43 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• too many to count!
    mom2b23869

Answer by mom2b23869 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Oh my. Purses, a couple. Shoes...... more than a couple. :p
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• 1 purse
    6 shoes 1 pair of sandles that I wear a lot in the summer, 1 pair of boots I use only if there is snow outside lol, 2 dress shoes 1 I never wear the other I wear once in a great while, and 2 tennis shoes, but one of them I never wear, but they are still wearable so I have them so when these ones fall apart I will get out the other ones lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I have maybe 6 purses? not sure but that sounds about right and I rotate them out dependiong on time of year and where i am going, I have the 3 all purpose use every day purses then 2 night out with friends or hubby purse and my small just enough room for wallet and cell phone purse that i use when i am going someplace that i need my hands free and my purse clse by, like flea/antique/farmers markets and such. I have lots of canvas bags for each thing we do...soccer, scouts, ballet, etc filled with what we need while there, and a main bag with first aid, snacks, crayons, paper etc.

Shoes hmm I have 4 pairs of heels, 4 pairs of high heeled boots, 3 pairs of uggs, 3 pairs of teenies (one for working out, one for working in the yard. one for everyday wear) and lord only knows how many flip flops and sandals. I love having my feet free in the summer months so i have quite a few of those. OH! and my snow boots lol!
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:55 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• One purse that I use, a few that are sitting in my closet.
    As for shoes, I have 2 pairs that I wear regularly, and about 5 pairs that sit in the closet most of the time because I either hate them, or never get a chance to wear them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• altogether I probably have close to 50 purses ( i never get rid of them lol) ....I have probably close to 30 pairs of shoes.... but I actually only wear like 2 pairs regularly..
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• 2 purses
    1 pair of airwalks, 1 pair of boots, and 4-5 pairs of flipflops.......i've never worn the boots tho, i bought them to walk my daughter to school in when it snows, but we havnent gotten any snow this year
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• 10 purses, 15 pairs of shoes.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2010