April pool party

Hi I posted before and wanna say thanks for the answers..but now family has me going in a new direction of where so I am unsure. Was going w/ the Ymca. Never been in myself, but according to the website I would be booking the pool, etc. (Aunt thought others could be there too, like at Mcdonalds party I guess) I am choosing that since it is closer to me and maybe she'd get atleast 5 classmates to come for the fun, in the past her cousins fill the void..Plus not much noise and I doNot swim..Other choice is Dundee's Slash Universe. I would have to ride w/my aunt, stepdaughter, husband there (we have no car). Been there & hated the noise (would make a bad video??), dd & sd may Never listen & get outta the pools, BUT they do offer the pizza & a bit of game fun. My dd is a video game queen! I dont wanna depend on my family to help be a party host either...thanks for any comments

carisa

Asked by carisa at 11:53 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• we went to splash universe last summer, honestly, I was disappointed in it
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 30, 2010