HELP!!!!

I feel like all i get to watch on tv anymore is nick jr, playhouse disney, and pbs!! Im a single sahm 60+ hours a week with a toddler and preschooler. I dont even know what "grown up" shows are on any more. I get to watch NCIS once in a while but thats about it. What are good shows that are on between like 5-7pm? I need adult non cartoon shows before i go crazy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• Really? While the kids are awake? You do know that until they're about 5, if it's happening on the tv in their living room, to them it's happening IN their living room?

I would suggest that rather than add to the tv viewing in your home, you might feel more sane by limiting it. Turn the freakin' thing off, I mean. It may be nothing more than the non-stop noise that you're having a hard time dealing with. Maybe some talk radio for your brain to think about, rather than more tv would help? Or you could read something challenging while the kids are napping or happily playing outside?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2010