Has anyone ever used ACI BERRY

I have tried about every diet out there. And eating right all the time is very difficult when your family wont eat right with you. I wanted to know if anyone ever used ACI BERRY and does it really work as they say it does?

Thanks
Beck

becky8of9

Asked by becky8of9 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I wondered that my self today..I will be waiting to for a response as well.

paurad

Answer by paurad at 12:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I am wondering too! At Sams club they have the Aci Berry Green Tea Organic diet pill, and I was thinking about taking! When I was reading it, it says that it curbs your apatite, and helps lose weight with diet and exercise but all diet pills say that!

Anonymous

• Does it 'work' for what?

It's a concentrated berry juice. That means it has a lot of sugar-based calories without fiber. If your diet is so wonderful it can tolerate the addition of more nearly-pure sugar, it's probably safe to use occasionally... but what miracle cure is it they're flogging now?

The answer to taking weight off is to eat food, mostly plants, not too much. And move. Get up off the couch, turn the computer off for a while and go for a walk. Or take the laundry off the treadmill and walk it. Stop stocking your house like there's about to be a party for 100, and buy food --single ingredient food like apples and chicken and lamb and parsley and yams and broccoli and butter and chickpeas and olives and red peppers and beef and black beans and pears ...

When the junk food runs out, don't buy more. Or throw it all away --it's not more wasteful to put 'food' into a garbage can than into a body that doesn't need it.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• ya know guys i keep hearing green tea REALLY makes you lose wieght ,,alot
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Acai berry is a great anti-oxidant; I can't imagine how it would help you lose weight.

Make some simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy

Answer by rkoloms at 5:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I tried the acia berry diet pills and nothing happened. I bought a juicer at the local junk store for 2 bucks and started juicing fruit/veggies to replace 2 of my meals, drink nothing but water (after my 2 cups of black coffee in the a.m., that is ) I eat a small dinner and 1`-2 snacks a day. I went from 215 to 200 in less than 2 weeks and still going.. only 40 more lbs left!
    snacks are usually light popcorn or a tablespoon of peanut butter w/out bread.
    oh, I also throw in soy vegetarian protein powder from gnc in my veggie drink of the day, and benefiber in my fruit drink. My back teeth are mostly gone now so it's hard to eat fresh produce.
    Honestly, the juicing makes me feel awesome. also, I drink green tea hot w/out sugar or honey if I'm cold (it snowed here last week) and I didn't want to load back up on coffee. don't forget your vitamins
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I am on the Silhouette solution. My friend lost 24lbs and she didn't exercise(she claims she is lazy). It is a diet that last 8 weeks and you eat 5 calibrated meals and one sensible meal. she went on to lose 35lbs total and she is no longer on the diet. It resets your set point. Let me know if you want more info.
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• You should try Zylene 1.1....it is an all natural dietary supplement that contains more than just one ingredient. It is an all natural formula containing no chemicals that aids in weight loss, give you energy without containing caffeine and is a natural mood enhancer. I take it and I love it, that's why I endorse it! It has help reduce my cholesterol and blood pressure and well.It just makes me feel good!

You should check it out www.health4wealth.com/101567
    DFSNIKKI

Answer by DFSNIKKI at 11:40 AM on Apr. 8, 2010