Anyone planning a good April Fools joke to play on the DH/SO and the kids?

Well, I have my morning prank planned for my 10 year old Mr.Prankster boy...I'm going to lovingly make him some bluberry waffles ,cover it with some syrup and hide a fake spider under it! HAHA. I'm sure I'll pay for it later in the day but I'll be the first to get my prank in on him! lol
Not sure what to do on the SO yet, though. I'm already pregnant so I can't really call him up like I did last year and tell him I'm pregnant again as a joke,LOL.
Any ideas?
Do you guys have anything planned? Or am I the only twisted one on here today? lol

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 12:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMFAO....I don't know but I gotta get my husband! hehehehehe......
    I'm already pregnant to OP, so I can't tell him I'm pregnant.

But If I wasn't and told him I was he'd be so happy and I'd be like. nope.
    Anyhow. I need ideas to get my DH! HEHEHE
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I'm going to tell my dh that my brother brought our mother to live with him but until they settle down that my mom have to stay with me while my brother is working and only for TODAY my mom would spend the night. I can't wait to see his face.
    Anonymous

• Yes I have one for my husband an its going to be hilarious! I haven't decided what to do yet for my son....maybe glue something to the ceiling of his room and pretend like i dont see it.
    LucyT20

Answer by LucyT20 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I never get DH, he is always waiting for it so nothing ever works lol. The kids I have to figure out still, I love short sheeting the bed on them lol it always cracks me up and they always forget about checking to see if ive done it.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• last year I had my pregnant friend pee on a pregnancy test and pretended it was mine ....i will never forget tghat look on his face lol...this year I have no idea what to do ( last year didnt require much thought, but i want this year to)
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I will tell DH his vasectomy didn't work and I'm pregnant with our 6th. Although, it may give him a heart attack.
    Anonymous

anon LOL

I'm going to tell my dh that his guitar has suffered an accident. He takes care of that thing more than his own kids. LOL

Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 1:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• We ddon't do April's Fools jokes here. It's a it juvenile to be honest.
    Anonymous