Want another chuckle? I couldn't help it these are cute.

My grandson arrived home from Sunday School an he aked me "Grandpa were you in the Ark with Noah?

I was surpised but I said " No, I wasn't in the Ark with Noah"

"Oh" he said "Why weren't you DROWNED?"

---
Two Trouble Makers
A couple had two little mischievous boys, ages 8 and 10. They were always getting into trouble, and their parents knew that if any mischief occurred in their town, their sons would get the blame.

The boys' mother heard that a clergyman in town had been successful in disciplining children, so she asked if he would speak with her boys. The clergyman agreed and asked to see them individually.

So, the mother sent her 8-year-old first, in the morning, with the older boy to see the clergyman in the afternoon.

The clergyman, a huge man with a booming voice, sat the younger boy down and asked him sternly, "Where is God?"

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Loved the second one.. still laughing!

Answer by older at 2:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• They boy's mouth dropped open, but he made no response, sitting there with his mouth hanging open.

The clergyman repeated the question. "Where is God?"

Again, the boy made no attempt to answer.

So, the clergyman raised his voice some more and shook his finger in the boy's face and bellowed, "Where is God!?"

The boy screamed and bolted from the room. He ran directly home and dove into his closet, slamming the door behind him.

When his older brother found him in the closet, he asked, "What happened?"

The younger brother, gasping for breath, replied: "We are in real BIG trouble this time! God is missing, and they think we did it!"
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• ROFL! Love the second one!
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 1:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• LOVE the trouble makers!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2010