SO

ok my problem is that i get in trouble with the SO over little things like leaving the lights on cause he pays the bills or like if i forget to remember any of his appts or dates. he does work. i take care of our DD. i also go to school full time to be a Medical Assistant. I dont know how to get him to understand that i need help with her and i dont have to do everything for him. And to cut me some slack. I may not make the bacon but i do do everything else for him and take care of our lil one. i have to beg him sometimes to change her pooopy diapers or even take a bath. My house is becoming a disaster because i get so exhasted by the end of the day. it still gets done eeryday but im so worn out what can i do to make this better???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• you have 3 full time jobs. school, dd, and hubby. explain this to him. you work just as hard without the money.
    Anonymous

• If I were you and he was treating me like that I would tell him to stick his DADDY attitude up his ass.  I had your child and you are treating me like a child not your SO.  If I where you I would be leaving him.

Answer by louise2 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I like what the first poster said about you having three jobs. Tell him you have three jobs and he has one so things need to even out. Since your DD and school can't be neglected, he needs to pick up the slack when it comes to himself. Also, while your DD may be your responsibility while he is at work, once he comes home she is his responsibility too. Tell him you have a problem that you need his help to fix, that you are overwhelmed, and ask him what he can take off of your plate to help you out, if he can't come up with anything that works for you offer some suggestions and ask him to pick some. Like maybe he can be in charge of bathtime every night and getting DD into her jammies and reading a story, or he can take over the dishes, things like that which are very clear tasks and then try to get him to commit to doing it. If that doesn't work tell him you resign as his secretary and he will have to keep his own appts etc. GL
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• The two of you really need couples counseling; if Mr. Contol Freak won't go, go yourself.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2010