Just because a person miss spells a word do it make them a bad person????

Ok yesterday I commented on a question miss typed a word big deal it do not make me stupid or a bad mom or anybody else people make mistakes from time to time human nature right no one is right all the time. My kids love me so do all there friends.

lilmama29113

Asked by lilmama29113 at 1:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• It happens! Life goes on!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 2:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Hell no I cant spell for shit and if spell check doesn't pick it up I am screwed. I am a great person and and a good mom. Lots of people can not spell.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 2:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• well,in this context in 'their friends' vs 'there friends' - sorry couldn't resist.
    no, of course it doesn't make you a bad person. some of us are just snobs when it comes to that sort of thing.
    doesn't make a woman a a bad person, but it does make them someone that might benefit from using the spell check.
    but skipping the spell check is a common thing these days.
    You should see the mistakes I see on advertisements!

but I still reserve the right to laugh when people post things like 'my kid's stoopid teacher'
    Anonymous

• Not a bad person, but someone who is constantly misspelling words need to get some help with that. I'm not trying to be mean, but it really does affect people. Their kids will be affected, their ability to get or keep a job will be affected, and the dumbing down of America in general gets worse.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• but I still reserve the right to laugh when people post things like 'my kid's stoopid teacher' laugh

I don't care about that but too tell a person there a bad mother because they miss spelled a word is wrong down right hateful

lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• It doesn't make you a "bad person" but it does make you look HIGHLY uneducated.

In fact this post makes you look uneducated because of all of the mistakes.

I'm not trying to be rude but that's my opinion on the subject.
    Anonymous

• well my son just won his school spelling bee so that makes no sense

lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• look I'm in college right now so un-educated don't think sooo your just a rude person thats all

lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• What gives a person the right to think they are better than the next person

lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• "Just because a person miss spells a word do it make them a bad person????"

Does misspelling a word make someone a bad person?

"Ok yesterday I commented on a question miss typed a word big deal it do not make me stupid or a bad mom or anybody else people make mistakes from time to time human nature right no one is right all the time. My kids love me so do all there friends."

OK, yesterday I commented on a question and mistyped a word. Big deal. It does not make me stupid, a bad mom or anything else. People make mistakes from time to time. It's human nature, right? No one is right all the time. My kids love me and so do all of their friends.

That's better.
    Anonymous