I found this funny and yes it can be offensive to some Christians, so if you are easily offended you are for warned.

There was third grade teacher who had just become a born again Christian. She asked her class if any of them were born again Christians. Not knowing what a born again christian was, but wanting to please the teacher, they all raised their hands, except for little Sarah. The teacher asked her why she didn't raise her hand.
'Well I'm an atheist,' she replied.
'Why are you an atheist?' the teacher asked.
'Well my dad's an atheist and my mom's an atheist, and I'm not very religious myself, so I'm an atheist.'
'Well that's no reason,' the teacher replied, 'what if your parents were both morons?'
Little Sarah perked her head up and smiled then replied,'Well then I'd be a born again christian.'

I think it's cute what's your take?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Very funny! And a very quick witted little girl too!
    momoftwins240

Answer by momoftwins240 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• laughing

emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 2:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• i don't get it...
    New2Florida

Answer by New2Florida at 2:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Hilarious!

Answer by older at 2:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• LOL Ive read this one before.....You are a hoot today!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• rude
    Anonymous

• yes yes yes, morons, but as the bible says if her parents were fools she would be an atheist.
    Anonymous

• A young woman teacher with obvious liberal tendencies explains to her class of small children that she is an atheist. She asks her class if they are atheists too. Not really knowing what atheism is but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands explode into the air like fleshy fireworks.There is, however, one exception. A beautiful girl named Lucy has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different.

continued
    Anonymous

• "Because, I'm not an atheist."Then, asks the teacher, "What are you?""I'm a Christian."

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Lucy why she is a Christian.

"Well, I was brought up knowing and loving Jesus. My mom is a Christian, and my dad is a Christian, so I am a Christian.

"The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly."What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?

"Lucy paused, smiled and said, "Then, I'd be an atheist!

There is one for Christians too I'd bet there is one for muslims and other religions too
    One would think you being a Christian/??? and all would find this one funny as well.
    Anonymous

• There is one for Christians too I'd bet there is one for muslims and other religions too

I can laugh at that one to. It is just a joke. I just posted the first one I found.

To the ones calling it rude exc. It's a joke. I'm not saying I believe it, It's just a haha! So what I also mainly would've still posted this because I try and stick to joking about my own stuff. I don't care if others do I just feel It's good taste. If you don't like the jokes don't read them it's very simple.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2010