Our mutual friend is making passes at me...Tell me what you think

My SO and I have this friend, a guy, we'll call him DEE for short
He was first just my friend but he had this interest in being my SO's friend as well

Before me and my SO ever met DEE and I had this passive flirty friendship
now I think he thinks its okay to be like that again

Its so passive that if you were outside looking in it wouldnt seem like much but I KNOW DEE. He's a Cocky SOB.

we messaged and it went from going out for a couple drinks, just me and him, pretty normal, SO is okay with it
to him saying how he can get whatever he wants, Im thinking he's talking about drinks
to me saying, "fine then cocky ass, you get me my special then" Im talking about a mix drink
He acts like he doesnt know what Im talking about and says "What do you want?"
I say figure it out, its what I always want
He says "Ill think about what you can handle and get back to you"

WTF..I think he does this cause he kno

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well, I'd worry about your own behavior more than his. If you know where to draw the line and are comfortable that you'll stay behind it, I say have fun.
    I've got lots of male friends, and he sounds a lot like one of mine-his mother and my mom and sister gave up on marrying us off years ago, now when people see us together I know they think we're up to no good. in nearly 20 years, this man has never touched me anywhere but my hand or occasionally my shoulders, and have sometimes but his arm around my waist. BIG DEAL!

your friend probably just has a big mouth, if he starts to behave in a way that makes you uncomfortable then just tell him nicely. Most guys will respect your wishes. If he doesn't,. then it's up to you -
    but if he doesn't. then I personally wouldn't keep him around.
    try not to worry too much-
    Anonymous

• OP

I think he acts like this because he knows we cant do anything
    he knows nothing will happen and he plays this game with me and he'll even be like
    "I was just playing" blah blah

whatever, Its fun to play along but I feel like maybe he's getting too comfy with it
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you are just as guilty as he is with the flirty conversation and agreeing to go out for drinks with him. You messaged him too, so you are as much at fault. If you wish to end the relationship, stop texting and talking to him.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• LMAO. What an ass.....you should of been like Yes, I can handle my vodka and orange juice.

Wouldn't that of pissed him off? Lol....
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• OP
    khf22
    thats sounds like a good come back
    lol
    Anonymous

• LOL I mean COME ON!!! Prick should of known you were talking about your drink for heavens sake.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• OP

I was also asking him to get me my special...pineapple juice and tequila
    because he is sex buddies with a waitress there...LOL

and Im going to be running late and I get princess about him ordering his drink and not mine :)

I will talk with him anout it over drinks, just reminding him to cool it even though I know thats how we typically are, I dont want any drama from my SO friends or even my SO catching on to his sly remarks and getting upset...SO Ill remind him of his boundaries

thanx ladies

Anonymous