what are your childrens names and why?

mine is abbey taylor

abbey after abbey island, washington and i just liked taylor with it

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 2:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lyric Ren'ee....both are french names. Lyric because i'm a musician and it's just a beautiful name, and my boyfriend chose Ren'ee after his mom Lisa Ren'ee
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Jeffery Lee III

If we had a boy my hubby got to pick the name if we had a girl I got to pick the name, I lost! I was gonna pick Autumn Anne I liked Autumn and the middle name was my aunts that passed away!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 2:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• my so is jeffrey lee lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• My name is Kelly and my husbands name is Jason (Jay) so we kind of combined them for my oldest ** Kayla**

My youngest is named Julianna because its a lovely name and begins with J..

Kayla has same middle name as me..
    Julianna has same middle name as my husband.

So thats why we are "kjfamily".lol.
    kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 2:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Angelica Jane - Angelica after my DH's grandma, Jane after his Great-grandma
    Nicholas Emilio - Nicholas because I love the name, lol and Emilio after my dad
    Korie Graciela (EXPECTING!!!!) Korie because its the cutest name ever, lol and Graciela after my mom
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Oldest is Aaron because I had a really attractive friend named Aaron as a teenager and I thought it was a great boys name. So I knew my first son would be Aaron.

Middle son is Noah. Hubby and I originally were to name him Brayden. When he was born we looked at him and hubby and I both said "Noah". He just looked like a perfect little Noah. It was just supposed to be his name so it is.

Third son is Bailey. Bailey is a name I have been wanting to use forever. My first hubby wouldn't allow it so when I remarried and got pregnant with Bailey I told new hubby that this kid would be named Bailey regardless.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Joshua Eugene...Joshua because I wanted a name from the bible and Eugene because that is his dads middle name
    and
    Aubrey Rose..Aubrey...because we just liked the name and Rose because thats my middle name and we thought it went well with Aubrey.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Braden Alexander Way back in 1995-6, when I was pregnant, Braden was not as popular. LOL I had heard a boy with the name before I was pregnant...I had never heard it before then. When I got pregnant, I saw the name in a baby book and knew it was the one. His middle name I chose after saying Braden with every name in every name book I could find and finally at the hospital decided on that one.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• marjorie ellen

marjorie after my husbands mom she passed away right after we got married then we found out i was pergnat just seemed right
    Ellen after my mom just felt right and went nicely with marjorie
    lila4909

Answer by lila4909 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Aurora Mary. Aurora after the mythological roman goddess Aurora (godess of the rainbow and communication between gods and mortals). Mary after my mother. I figured a name with communication in it would be good, I also didn't want her to have the same name as 1200 other kids like I did. Oh and my mom told me to name her after someone who makes me smile.
    skribe

Answer by skribe at 2:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2010