when are tulips in season?

i want to use tulips at my wedding for everything... we dont have a date picked out as we had one before and had to change plans.... so now i am waiting until we have everything planned and then set a date but i want to be sure i can use tulips... we were thinking summer but it may have to be spring

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 2:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• they are a sring flower but the time varies by region but a florest can force bloom them at any time
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 2:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Spring, but anyone can force a bulb to bloom when you want them. My Aunt had a GIANT bouquet of Daffodils for her June wedding IN THE SOUTH. Our tulips and daffodils are played out by the middle of April.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• It's true a florist can force a flower to bloom, but I think it's less expensive when they are actually in bloom. It's very soon for Tulips. In the next few weeks I think.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• They are a spring flower, and in my area are just starting to bloom......
    Anonymous