Has anyone else ever felt this way?

I am pregnant with my 7th child and have never had this happen before. I get up and feel dizzy. It's happening every time I get up. The past two days, I feel like I have the flu in the respect that I get up, have no energy and I have to sit down because I am so light headed. Has anyone else ever had this happen? My next appointment is April 5th. I called, but cannot be seen before then. It's especially worse after I eat. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Did you tell them the problem and why you want to be seen? That's weird that they won't let you be seen before then. Is it possible to find another doctor?
    Anonymous

• Yes, I am not really priority yet because I am only 16 weeks. They said if it gets worse then go to the ER but I cannot be seen before the 5th as there is no open spots.
    Anonymous