Early pregnancy question about symptoms

What were your VERY early pregnancy symptoms? I'm talking like BEFORE the positive test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i felt the cramping of implantation and i was a little sick to my stomach and really exhausted feeling
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• with my first pregnancy
    breast tenderness

with my second pregnancy
    kind of like hot flashes in my face at night
    slight nausea
    heavy feeling in breasts

those were both before my missed period & before testing positive.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Sore breasts and heavy period-like cramps. It felt like I was about to get my period, and very badly.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I noticed one day when my family ordered pizza that it made my nose turn up and made me feel sick and I love pizza. I didn't think anything of it then really. Also I noticed that I was having cramping but no AF. Took a test and it was negative. Same things were still happening a week later so took another and I got a bfp. Oh yeah I guess everyone else says I was sleeping a lot more than usual.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 3:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I had very sore breast worse then that time of the month. And I felt like I was going to start my period but never did. I was also very tired all the time, like I could never get enough sleep. And my nipples were darker then usual as well. I didn't get morning sickness until I was 2 or 3 months pregnant. I still have sickness too.
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• With my 1st...I breast hurt SO BAD!! I felt like I had been run over by a truck or something! I also threw up the day before I tested but chalked it up to being too hot.

With my 2nd...I had a REALLY strong cramp on 8DPO and then on 9DPO I had some implantation spotting. I didn't have any other signs after that other than the fact that I was a day late. I took a HPT and it was instapositive.
    Anonymous

• My breasts were really tender (like it hurt to take my bra off) and I had horrible cramping (worse than normal) the week or so before I got my positive.
    Anonymous

• cramping but not bad like AF ones so far i dont have morning sickness thank god! and super sleepy!
    Anonymous

• With both of my pregnancies the morning-noon-and-night sickness hit within 24 hours of conception (and didn't let up until I delivered which was miserable). I also had some cramping, which felt a bit like AF was coming to visit. Even though I had a tubal ligation after the second I still get paranoid if I get an upset stomach, especially if it happens mid-cycle!
    Manth

Answer by Manth at 9:04 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• light spotting ,nausea,if you know your body it tells you right away if something is going on.
    Caramel824

Answer by Caramel824 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2010