im so sick of you women who

say things in questions about flirting & etc. like "i point out hot girls if my husband hasnt notice them" - oh shut the F up!!! no you dont & if you do its because your insecure but you want everyone to think your not. have some damn respect for yourself!! your husband should be looking at you!!!!!!!!!! jesus. its women like you...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• laughingwell that was a clear opinion! Not sure why someone would want to point out another woman to their man. It's hard enough to keep their eyes on the prize at home as it is! Maybe those women are looking at the other women for themselves and hoping Big Daddy wants a threesome! Different strokes for different folks.

Anonymous

• Feel better?
    Anonymous

• LMAO!! ^^^^^^^^
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 3:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• LMAO AT THE ANONS HEHEHEHE
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 3:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I will point out hot girls to my hubby, not because I am insecure, but because I am totally secure in myself, my attractiveness to my hubby, and his fidelity to me. We both appreciate the beautiful female and male form. To me it's no different than me pointing out a beautiful sunset or natural attraction. I'm sorry if what I'm doing in my marriage is somehow making you feel bad. I feel great about myself and my marriage though.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• LMAO, i think your bitter that those wives are in fact SECURE with their man and point out bitches like you to their man which makes you feel like she is mocking you. LOL get over it.
    Anonymous

• Someone needs a mydol and some chocolate.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• LOL ^^^
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 3:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• canad...
    I will point out hot girls to my hubby, not because I am insecure, but because I am totally secure in myself, my attractiveness to my hubby, and his fidelity to me. We both appreciate the beautiful female and male form. To me it's no different than me pointing out a beautiful sunset or natural attraction. I'm sorry if what I'm doing in my marriage is somehow making you feel bad. I feel great about myself and my marriage though.

...I agree....
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 3:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I hope you feel better and I am sorry that your insecure in your relationship/marriage. I am very secure in my marriage and if there's something beautiful to look at or that needs to be pointed out I don't know how it become your problem. Maybe you need to get some professional help to get over you insecurity's.I wish your SO/DH luck with you on this one.

Anonymous