Any one towards the end of your pregnancy and just want your baby to be here already?

Im a little over 36 weeks and just found out Im dialated to a 2 already and its making me so anxiouse to see my baby girl. Thees last few weeks are killing me, they seem to be dragging out so long. Any one else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lol, I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow and its flying by!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I'm 26 weeks and 3 days ( but hey who's counting )....with my second and I would love to be where you are. Its just harder this time around because I'm chasing a toddler all day.

Anonymous

• Well I'd like June to be here already. :) :) The school year will be done, and he'll be here.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• OP... many women on here are totally against inducing unless its for medical reasons but my doctor has offered to help me along if I want. When I went in for my 36 week check up, after finding out Im already at 2 he said he gives me about another week and if nothing by then he offered at my 37 weekd appt. to strip the membranes which will or wont speed things along, it just depends on me. I figured why not if I will be term at 37 weeks and Im already dialating really quick plus I went into natural labor at only 38 weeks with my son and he was almost 8 lbs so I carry very well and I dont think a week earlier will hurt if I do happen to go into labor. I really dont need any one on here being rude about what my doctor has offered to me or what I choose to do because this is my choice no one elses so please dont share your comments if your going to be rude.
    Anonymous

• Im only 12 weeks! and I wish I was having my baby soon. My due date keeps getting pushed back, and I feel as though im not even gaining weight or feel pregnant at all. I want all of those things, because I missed them sooo much after having my 1st. I cant wait for the belly, the kicks, and the delivery!
    You are all vary lucky! Im jellous, but I'll just have to wait.
    Anonymous

• at my 35th week appt. i was 2cm and i go for my 36 week check this thurs. I dont see anything wrong with getting induced if that is what you and your OB agree upon. I am getting induced at 39 weeks due to a history of fast deliveries....i had my other 3 kids at 38 weeks but was not induced for 2 of them. I am very anxious to meet my 4th little one. Im going to be very busy with 4 kids ages 5 and under when this baby is born, but i still cant wait.
    Anonymous

• I am almost 30 weeks and i sooooo want my son to be here. I can see a little light at the end of this lonnnnnngggg tunnel. :) Only 7-10 weeks, to gooo. WOW
    HardyGirl19

Answer by HardyGirl19 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• i prefer to let my baby decide when he's ready. yeah i'm one of those who doesn't want to take that induction risk unless absolutely necessary. i don't want a c-section, and i don't want my baby to be in distress.
    Anonymous

• I'm 32 weeks and I feel like I've been at 32 weeks forever!lol I think every mom is ready to see there baby, and gets very excited. At 37 weeks they are considered full term, so if you chose to do that, then I think that is cool. If they gave me that option I'd probably chose it because of the complications I am having thus far.
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• No hurry at all. I like being huge and pregnant. People are so nice. There is stork parking at the farmer's market, everyone asks if they can carry things for me, people offer me snacks everywhere I go. Plus, I think she quite likes it in there.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2010