Just when you htink videogames cant get any worse! RAPE?? in a GAME!! WTH???

The game begins with a teenage girl on a subway platform. She notices you are looking at her and asks, "Can I help you with something?"

That is when you, the player, can choose your method of assault.

With the click of your mouse, you can grope her and lift her skirt. Then you can follow her aboard the train, assaulting her sister and her mother.

As you continue to play, "friends" join in and in a series of graphic, interactive scenes, you can corner the women, rape them again and again.

The game allows you to even impregnate a girl and urge her to have an abortion. The reason behind your assault, explains the game, is that the teenage girl has accused you of molesting her on the train. The motive is revenge.

Is this not INSANE????? omg.......

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Absolutely sickening.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• OMG that is just disgusting. Like we don't already have enough idiots trying to mimic the stuff they see on tv and in video games. How degrading to all women.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I'm not one for censorship- but if anything has made me want to cross over this is it-
    but I still say the way to go about it is no not buy things like this.
    hit them in the pocketbook is the best way I say.

makes me dizzy thinking about it..................
    Anonymous

• And people wonder what is wrong with this country today.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Isn't life horrible enough? Why...who needs such a "game"? The scariest part is that it is available for free download.
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 3:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• thats disgusting... what are people thinking... are they trying to give people more ideas... that makes me sick... they should be ashmed for making a game like that
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 3:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• My kids will be homeschooled and this way I can monitor what they watch and play on tv. I would never allow somthing like that in my home.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Doubt that game will be selling in America.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Why am I not surprised this is a Japanese made game. There has been some sick chit come from there. Hentai(SP?) Is some creepy stuff an ex had hundreds of those weird arse pics. But from what I understand it isn't on sale here only in Japan. So its not like we can stop them. We CAN keep it from being sold here.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2010