Does your DD own these shoes?

I've been buying DD the same style shoe since her first pair- I just love them! Today I looked at her size 6's and she is dire need of a 7, she really grew fast. Of course the style is discontinued so I was wondering if anyone has a pair of See Kai Run "Melody" (brown mary janes with a pink bird) in a 7 and/or 8 laying around that they'd be interested in selling? I usually can find them on ebay but of course I can't now! Looking to you mommas for help! It would make an emotional preggo chick really happy :)

mrs_pulley

Asked by mrs_pulley at 3:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have the same pair for my DD and I think they are the cutest pair of shoes that she owns. I have a 4 and 5 but if I can get my hands on some then I will let you know. Have you went to the companys web site?
    Anonymous

• YOu can't find that poor child any other kind of shoes? Poor thing give her some variety. It's time.
    Anonymous

• No I've never seen them but I know what you mean buying the same shoes in several sizes. lol. I bought DD 2 different sizes of the fisher price black and pink shoes so we wouldn't grow out of them to fast! I did the same thing with her new Twinkle Toe Sketchers.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Wow. Some Momma's just can't let go. Where do you draw the line. I mean how long does a kid have to wear the same shoes before you buy 'new favorites' Isn't it more fun to pick a new pair at every size than to keep going with the same old thing? I mean really you buy shoes ahead so they won't grow out of them?
    Anonymous

• haha, actually I don't mind buying other styles, but I like the see kai run brand the most and I find the melody style to go with everything. most of the others they have out aren't neutral enough or I like the melody better. dd loves her "bird" shoes so why wouldn't i buy them if I can? how judgemental of you "anons"! oh no! I buy the same style of shoe! I'm a horrible parent!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 7:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• so she buys her kid nice shoes but she like a certain kind. and she gets treated like a bad mom? how does that add up? ya'll need something to do with your time.
    Anonymous