at what age did you move your baby to there own room.

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 3:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• 1 yrs old but I co slept with him in his bed for like a yr after that. he didnt start sleeping on his own till he was about 3.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• They say to do it before they are 9 months so they don't yet understand.
    Anonymous

• 3.5 months
    Anonymous

• 1 week.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• From day one.
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 3:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Well my DD is almost 2 and she is still in our room. She is now in her own crib and have been since she was 6-7 months old that is just something that I am not ready to do is put her in her own room. I haven't cut the cord yet :~)
    Anonymous

• W moved our son at 13 months. Its been a couple weeks, and I'm still getting used to it. he doesnt notice the difference, but I do.

He had been sick a lot, he had thrown up in his sleep and had bad, bad, bad diarrhea in his sleep when he was in our room, so I didn't want to move him down the hall in case it happened again. Three days after I moved him, one ear drum ruptured and we ended up in the hospital for 4 days, where he slept on top of me the entire time.

I wake up at night and wonder if he's cold, or if he's feeling ok.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• 4 mos
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 3:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• 3-4 months
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• my son was in his own bed, once we came home from the hospital, and my daughter slept in the bed with my husband and i until she was 14 months and has been happily in her own bed for over a year now. every child is different and so is every parent i always say go with what you feel is right, not with what "they" tell you
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 3:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2010