Does he exist? May be offensive so you are fair warning

An atheist buys an ancient lamp at an auction, takes it home, and begins to polish it. Suddenly, a genie appears, and says, “I’ll grant you three wishes, Master.” The atheist says, “I wish I could believe in you.” The genie snaps his fingers, and suddenly the atheist believes in him. The atheist says, “Wow. I wish all atheists would believe this.” The genie snaps his fingers again, and suddenly atheists all over the world begin to believe in genies. “What about your third wish?” asks the genie. “Well,” says the atheist, “I wish for a billion dollars.” The genie snaps his fingers for a third time, but nothing happens. “What’s wrong?” asks the atheist. The genie shrugs and says, “Just because you believe in me, doesn’t necessarily mean that I really exist.”

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Why did the atheist cross the road?

He thought there might be a sidewalk on the other side, but he wouldn’t believe it until he tested his hypothesis.
    Anonymous

• It's not offensive, but it's not particularly funny or cleaver either.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• funny!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• ooo sorry you don't like it try this one

The Pope took a philosophy professor (an atheist at that) out fishing on a large lake. As they drifted on the still lake, the philosopher accidentally dropped an oar and watched it float away. The pontiff stepped out of the boat, walked across the water to the oar, grabbed it and walked back to the boat. The next day at the university, a colleague asked the philosopher if he had enjoyed fishing with the Pope. "It was okay, but would you believe that guy can't swim?"
    Anonymous

• An evil Atheist explorer in the deepest Amazon suddenly finds himself surrounded by a bloodthirsty group of natives. Upon surveying the situation, he says quietly to himself "Oh God, I'm in trouble!!!!!." There is a ray of light from heaven and a voice booms out: "No, you are NOT in trouble. Pick up that stone at your feet and bash in the head of the chief standing in front of you." So the explorer picks up the stone and proceeds to bash the living heck out of the chief.As he stands above the lifeless body, breathing heavily and surrounded by 100 natives with a look of shock on their faces, Gods voice booms out again: "Okay ...
    .. NOW you're in trouble."
    Anonymous

• shakes her head...
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Yeah their funny.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I agree, it's not offensive, but wasn't very funny either.. anon 3:58 was cute kinda funny. THat's about it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2010