sit-n-stand

so i'm really debating on getting one...i keep a little boy during the day, and his parents have said i can get out go places any time i'd like..but i always ask if they care first...my dd is 22 months old and there's a huge sale coming up in april, and i really need a double stroller..it's the one thing i refuse to buy used, that and anything to do with a baby's mouth..but anyway, we can go to the sale, but it 22 months too young to be using a sit-n-stand, without the double stroller option?..she doesn't listen that well but i think she'll be better since a ton of ppl will be there..she's proven that one before lol..or is there a way to put a baby carrier on the bench part?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Shopping

• I love our sit and stand and I don't think 22 months is too young because there are buckles for the jump seat in the back too. He'll get older anyway so I think it would be a great investment for you. They also come with an attachment that you can put the baby carrier on like a regular stroller.

I think there is even a deluxe version where you can have them both forward facing like a regular double stroller and then turn it in to a sit and stand later on but I don't have that one so can't say much. Good luck!!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• 22 months should be fine for a sit n stand as it has restraints on the bench to buckle her in. The carrier will have to go in front as there is no way to secure it to the bench on the back.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2010