Carseat Help:I just bought a ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat

I just bought ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat-Marissa and I am trying to get my 14 month old adjusted into it.Well the issue i am having is:The straps.car seat has 3 slots and the highest Slot is to high and pretty much goes to her ears and the lowest slot is to low so the strap would be behind her shoulder blades....
What the heck do I do lol? I have had almost 4car seats and never had an issue..until this one...lol

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 3:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It depends on wether your child is rear facing or forward facing. If she is rear facing use the slot below her shoulders. If she is forward facing, use the slot above her shoulders.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Rear Facing. That's what i kinda thought.I looked and looked in the manual and gave up and came on here lol.
    Thanks
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 4:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Yup, if she is rear facing the slot below her shoulders is the one you need. HOWEVER.... I would bring that seat back and get a new one, the comfort sport (or often called Crappysport) isn't a very good seat at all, children quickly out grow it and you'll end up replacing the seat probably in another year. For only about $20 more you could get something like the Evenflo Triumph Advance that will likely last until your child is at least 4 years as it rear faces to 35 lbs, but as a taller shell than the comfort sport and forward faces to 50 lbs rather than 40lbs.
    if you have it in your budget a TrueFit or Graco Myride would be even better choices. But I would for sure bring back the seat you have now... you'll end up needing a new seat anyway.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 8:45 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• * AmiJanell:I had to get what fits in my car..Those seats do not fit.If i wanted her rear facing that is what I gotta put her in.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• AND my 1st daughter had about 4 car seats lol...She has a Graco all in one.Once my daughter can FF She will be going in that :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2010