mini tummy tuck with 2nd c-section... is this true?

So I went to my Ob/Gyn this past week for tips on weight loss and how to perfect what I have as post partum tummy. I'm 2 years post c-section and I really want to get back into shape before baby No. 2. Doc says all of my muscles are tightened and toned. I just have belly fat on top that I need to work on. I asked about what I can do once I have lost the weight to tighten the skin up. She told me that they do a mini tummy tuck with c-section No. 2. Is this true? We were thinking about TTC with No. 2 by september. I want to opt for a VBAC but I am really thinking about leaning more towards c-section if a free tummy tuck is involved!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I just don't think it is done. All the sites i found that talked abut it said they don't do it, because you never know how much elasticity will come back and it is too hard on the body to give birth and get the elective tummy tuck.

Here is a blog about it...

http://www.thecradle.com/cradlepopculture_2fer

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2010