Christians! How when did you find Jesus?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I was drawn to His love and compassion at age 19 in Yosemite National Park. That was around 25 yrs ago. Been walking ever since over mountains , through the deserts and valleys yet I keep walking because I know He loves me no matter what!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• He found me.:-) I was 17, atheist, an enemy of all things religious. He's amazing!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 4:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• By research and searching my heart!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• It's the way I was raised. I've never known a time without Jesus.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 5:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• i was invited to a youth group about a month before my 16th birthday, I originally went because I had no friends and really wanted to get into a party scene and kinda knew that christians were hypocrites (atleast I thought I knew that) and that I'd meet kids there that were what I was looking for, I never expected to find the perfect love that I had been missing within my life. I had never met such friendly down to earth people in my entire life, and it was at the 2nd meeting that I realized that I wanted the Joy and wholeness in my life that I seen within most of the other teens. It was then that I accepted the salvation that Jesus was offering to me, and have been serving and loving him ever since.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 5:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• My mother was more of a believer by tradition but not by practice. My grandmother, who helped raise me and my sister has always walked with the Lord. I had a wonderful example in her. However, I rebelled and went my own way from my preteen years until my late twenties. I went through a time of researching some other relgiions. Attemtped to align myself with one of them before losing heart and giving up on religion and spirituality completely. After the birth of my first daughter and the death of my grandfather I began to feel a hunger in the spirit and a desire to heed it. I turned again to Christ, but it would be nearly another two years until I would be born again. The events of a 6 year period that nearly drove me to a nervous break down first drove me to my knees. I found that belief is quite different than being born again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Mar. 31, 2010