Do you agree with Bishop Francesco Nole?

http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2010/03/bishop-francesco-nole-gay-people-dont.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't agree at all. Some of the comments left after that article were just as disturbing to me though as what the Bishop said...
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• uhm like it or not that is the stance of the Catholic Church. A Catholic funeral is for practicing Catholics. You don't have to agree.
    Anonymous

• “Our behaviour, which could be perceived as mean or cruel, in the long-run often heals and evangelises.” He added: “We must have the courage and tact, perhaps first informing the individual, or the families if he has passed, that it’s not possible to administer a communion or funeral. We would perhaps pray for his soul, which must be done.”

Yep agree 100% we should pray for their souls.
    Anonymous

• I believe Catholics should govern their church any way they like.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I agree with the communion part but disagree with the funeral part.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• this coming from priest that cover up what they do to children? till they let the law handle those molesters the priest, not the followers, will have none of my respect. I hold nothing against the followers but those leaders including the pope should be ashamed of all the harm they have allowed over the centuries.
    Anonymous

• It's hard to respect the views of a leader of a church that lies and covers up child molestation. And remember, it's usually those who are gay themselves who rant the strongest against gay rights. Anyone want to take bets as to when this bishop will come out of the closet??
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 6:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I don't agree with Bishop Francesco Nole, I don't think that homosexuals are "irregular people". I think that is a really hurtful statement. To me they should have a funeral like anyone else. Even if you don't agree with homosexuality, we are all sinners and most of us should not have a funeral then.

Personally I don't think homosexuality is a sin.  Gay people suffer a lot.  However the Catholic Church does see it as a sin and I believe that is their right, since this is a deeply held belief.  They need to be able to run the church accourding to the beliefs of the church.  I just don't agree with it. 

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• It's hard to respect the views of a leader of a church that lies and covers up child molestation

This is simply not true. 

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2010