What if you fell out of love with your husband?

Would you stay and just live as if you were two people existing amongst each other? Or Leave?... if those were your only choices.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I believe people fall in and out so I would wait to be certain I was out. Then I'd formulate a plan to get on my feet and that would take time.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• i have. but he is still my best friend. we are still married and i dont plan to change it.
    Anonymous

• me too- but not sure if I will be staying forever or not. He wants me to stay- but I'm not going to leave just on principal. Time will tell.
    Anonymous

• I like to think I'd do what I could to get it back.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I have too. But it would be more work to split at this point that it would to stay together... So we work on it...
    Anonymous

• It happened with my first husband. I stayed with him a total of 10 years and then decided that it was time for me to be happy and for my daughter to know what a loving family was like; I divorced him and life has never been better.
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 5:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• If I fall out of love so to speak then I just assume I didnt really love them to begin with.
    Anonymous

• I think people fall in and out of love from time to time depending on what's going on in the marriage and in the family. If Eric and I fell completely out of love, forever...yes, I could stay contently married. We were best friends first for 11 years before we got together. We are the only two people on Earth that truly "gets" the other....there is a lot to be said for that (IMO).
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 5:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• How do you know you fell out of love. Love changes and evolves and feels different through out the years you are married. We have been married 21 years. Our LOVE has changed. But not bad. But just changed..

Answer by louise2 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• People always expect love to come so easily and I dont believe that is true. I think sometimes maybe even certain days or weeks we have to CHOOSE to love.

It may not be easy at times, but you have to remember that you chose this man for a reason...try to remember why and work on the marriage.
    Anonymous