any mistresses want to share info?

There are two sides to everything and the mistress angle is one I'd like to hear.
Share as you wish, I'm interested. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• when i was the other woman i always felt guilty. but it was more than just sex. we would talk about everything and do fun things together. i would even give him relationship advice. i never told him to leave his gf and when he did he thought we would be together. it was really hard on him because i didnt want more. i valued our friendship even if it was wrong.
    Anonymous

• disqusting
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 5:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I was a mistress with a woman. We were close friends, and I met needs that her husband did not, simply because I'm a woman, and she was a very sensitive woman.
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I did this when I was 16-17. I had all kinds of married man as sex partners, from age 30 to 55. It was fun. I learned a lot from them about many things.
    Anonymous

• Long before I married my husband I was a mistress twice and I'm not proud of it. The first time he was separated and his wife was living in another state. I was somewhat uncomfortable with it but not uncomfy enough to leave. It was actually only sexual and I think I justified it because I wasn't emotionally involved. I realize looking back that I didnt understand marriage at all!!
    The second time I didn't know the guy was married and separated from his wife until about 2 months after dating him. He was in the air force and had a seperate apartment off base. I found out he was married when his wife called me one day to tell me so!!!! He had a wife, a child and a house in the same city. I had gotten emotionally involved by then and his comments of "we're getting a divorce" got me to stay with him for two more weeks after that until I came to my senses.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I have only been the other woman once, and i was in a very bad place in my life. I was 18 and on drugs, and he was engaged and his fiancé was half the country away. We started as friends and drug buddies, and it turned into a sexual relationship as lots of friendships that included drugs do. It only lasted about 1 or 2 months until he went back where his fiancé was living. Shortly after i got clean and sober and felt absolutely horrible for it. I wanted to apologize to her, and actually they came back to the area because one of his relatives died so they were back for the funeral. so i called one of his other friends and told him to tell his fiancé' i'm sorry. And if she would be willing to talk to me, i'd love to apologize in person. She didn't want to, and i understand where she's coming from. I felt so digusting afterward. It was probably the worst thing i've ever done. I totally regret it.
    Anonymous

• Amber I know its wrong that you were a mistress. But thats still hot!
    Anonymous

• I was a mistress... I was 19, recently seperated from my hubby... this guy looked like a hotter version of my exhubby and even had a similar name.... I knew he was married, I knew he was a man-whore... but it was still fun. He kept saying he would leave his wife for me and I was like Nah... no thanks... I know you're a cheating bastard and if we got married then you'd fool around on me. Then I started dating someone seriously, and had to "break it off"... he called me the "c" word and told his wife... who of course found NO fault in him, it was all my fault. If she had cried or acted like she was hurt or suprised I might've felt guilty... but she was a bitch so I told her how good her husband was.
    Anonymous

• posted by OP- "so I told her how good her husband was." anon 6:09- I know that is where I should lecture you, but to be totally honest, my first reaction was "you go!" - maybe that woman needed to get a bit of perspective.
    Anonymous

• man, sounds like a interesting post- any romantic stories to share? feel free to PM them to me! :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2010