Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have been in a business for over 2 years can you get your associates within that career threw a trade-school?

I ask because a lot of people have told me that I could get My Associates threw a trade school in psychology since I work with psychology on a daily basis. I am hopeful to go get it, and every couple of years moving up a notch when I am able to. I am very interested and would be honored to have My associates.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in

Answers (3)
  • Why are you capitalizing "my" & "associates"? And that would be "through" not "threw".

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

  • that does not sound right

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

  • I have never heard of that. If you want a degree, you have to go to school. Some work may provide a certificate of some sort, but those are not the same as degrees.

    Answer by Pnukey at 1:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.