What will cafe mom obsess over next???

WHAT WILL THE NEXT CAFEMOM QUESTIONS FAD BE?

HAHA as you all know for about idk how many months all the questions on here consisted of the healthcare bill and other questions about obama and for some odd reason the newest fad is questions about religion...what do you think the next cafemom questions obsess with ? haha

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 6:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We never get to know. It's a surprise! We could ask CM, but they say it's not up to them. It's up to the mamas to see what catches like wildfire. I haven't seen nearly enough Easter posts yet, and it's just around the corner!

What about the "trauma" of the lie of the Easter bunny? Candy alternatives for baskets? Christian's taking holidays that aren't theirs??
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Humm... I remember reading a TON of posts about car seats.

How about squeezing the toothpaste from the middle or the bottom OR should you roll it????

Anonymous

• I squeeze from the bottom AND roll up. How bout them apples!
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• No flipn way.... that is so out dated. You should squeeze from the middle and not give favoritism to the bottom. I cant believe you... what kind of mother would do a bottom and a roll... ugh... it is moms like you... ugh.

Anonymous

• NO No No No ... you don't squueze from the bottom or the middle ... you go straight for the top and then whine when it doesn't want to come out when you want it to ... sheesh.

LMAO
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• seriously?lmao well u obviosuly chose our next obsession haha
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 6:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• OMG... you have got to be kidding.... what kind of self respecting american would EVER think to drink boxed wine. Where the heck did you grow up?? Do you put it in a plastic tumber too?

To hell with the stupid tooth paste... THIS is a REAL issue!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I squeeze the toothpaste from the bottom then I roll it to get evry last bit out and as for the wine I have not ever had it from a box only in a bottle and that has only been a few times cause I don't like wine at all
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 8:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• ***Did someone say WINE?! That comes in a box ya know - do you pour it out into a glass or just shove your straw into? Sometimes you gotta tip it and squeeze the tin foil lining to get those last few drops out!!

Sort of like a adult juice box? I agree use a wine glass and not one of those cheap wanna be glasses that make the wine taste weird, you need to use a good quality wine glass! I bet you buy wine witha screw on lid too! I agree with anon 53 THIS IS A HUGE ISSUE CALL THE WINE COPS QUICK! You should have your wine taken away treating it like that! what kind of a wine drinker are you anyhow!

LMAO
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 8:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• rolling on floorlmao these answers are hilarious...KEEP EM COMING LADIES!

mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2010