do you go to church?

why or why not?
i do not because i do not like religion i seems that it seperates more than brings together... a lot of them hate eachother... but if you do that is way okay... my sisters go to church every sunday adn wednesday

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 6:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I go to church, I go to church to share my faith with others who have faith and beliefs like mine. I have been part of several churches over the years. I have never found my church to drive a wedge, I have heard this before but I have not experienced it.
    Anonymous

• hell to the no!....do you believe in santa? the tooth fairy?... the easter bunnny?....ghosts?....evil spirits?......if not then why god?.....if i cant see it smell it touch it or taste it it dont exist to me
    Anonymous

• No, I work all weekend long and the only weekday masses are at 8 AM. My son isn't even up by then.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 6:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• if i cant see it smell it touch it or taste it it dont exist to me. lol, guess air doesnt exist then because u dont smell the air, u smell the flowers or other things put in the air, u cant see it, just the things that float in it, and u def cant taste it... lol, i love it when ppl show responses like that. used to be u couldnt see inside ur body, doesnt mean their isnt blood there until u get a cut.

yes, i go to church. its a time to fellowship with friends. yes i have seen it drive wedges, but at the same time, i have seen it save peoples lives (physically).
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 6:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• No, I dont because Im not Christian.

IF I wanted to go to a church Id hit the local UU church.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Yes I do.. love my church, we are like family. Yes there will be relational issues from time to time but we have a set of core values in the church where we honor each other , generous giving and just playing old fun together. We believe in the power of Grace and loving each other no matter where we are at.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• No, because I'm an atheist. I'm also no fun to watch Disney movies with because I'm constantly pointing out why "that would never happen..."
    Anonymous

• I used to back in the day. I stopped because the pastor at the last church I was in told me I was welcome to come back as long as I left my kids at home. I've not stepped in one since and now my path has changed so I won't unless it's for a wedding/funeral/baptism for family or friends.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I do.

I honestly feel a sense of spiritual "blahs" during the week when I don't go. Even when I feel like I don't hear a word because of the crazy kid next to me, I find it really does make a difference in my whole week.
    Anonymous

• no. never have, never will, because im not christian.
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2010