would you have anxiety??

The inlaws have the kids for five days in Gatlinburg. It's their spring break.
I'm so lost without them. I don't miss the fighting but I sure miss their little faces.
They call me every night to say goodnight and that's sweet, but i have called twice during the daytime and my MIL was snippy with me. Like she doesn't want me checking on them.

I know that she's tired, and this wasn't her idea...taking the kids away just the two of them. She's probably doing all the work (knowing my father in law)..but, still. If I can't call to check on my kids.

I will probably just call on my FIL's phone, he is always happy to see hear from me.
He has one of those "customer service" voices that is cheerful and upbeat.
She sounds like the receptionist to hell....lol...

what should I do? The anxiety is so real, my heart is just pounding out of my chest.

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• just take a deep breath. it will be ok. its only natural for u to be conserned about ur kids while they are away. just remember that the chances of anything even happening are so slim. just talk to one of ur in-laws and let them kno how u feel. or even ur so. talking will help.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 6:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I feel you.... the longest my son has been away was 3 nights and he was with his father.... I would cry at night cuz I missed him so much, just remember they are in good hands!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Hey!!! Now that you say that...I have one of those "customer service" voices!!! hehehehheheh!

Just call, dont worry about a pissy MIL I dont worry about mine! lol
    Anonymous