Jobs that pay at least $10 an hr..

Any ideas? I am 23 yrs old and in college.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• good luck lol.......but i have a friend who makes 10 and i make 8 but get ot after 8 and i end up makeing more then her so if the place has ot after 8 hours you would make more.....so what im saying is if ot is involved and you make 8 take it as long as you work 10 to 12 hour shifts
    Anonymous

• ((OP)) whaaaa??!!
    Anonymous

• I was 19 making $13 an hour as an assistant, but it was part time. then i got a full time job as a customer service representative working regular 7:30-4:30 making $10. Im barely 21, still in school and I work as a temp usually making 9 or 10 whenever I call in for work.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• State Tested Nursing Assistans start off at about that much,if you don't want to go for your stna license they hire without it at assisted living homes for the elderly and they start off just shy of $10 per hour
    Cashiers at Aldi's grocery store start off at $10.00 per hour. Don't know if they have them in your location though.
    Other than that, I don't know
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Oh yeah...heres another one that I did, I was a nanny and they pay anywhere from $10-$16 per hour. I worked full time and brought home $500.00 per week-CASH.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I make 17 a hour and I work as a CNA (Certified Nurses Assistant) for the State of Alaska. I started out at 14 a hour.
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 7:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• waitressing, esp, of the cocktall kind! You could also go to nail tech school, during summer break,, most states it is about a 300 hour course,, good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I used to make $14/hr as an admissions rep in a hospital on the weekends. It's entry level and usually only requires a hs diploma or GED, though some places like medical terminology too. Plus I got weekend differential pay, so it came out to closer to $15/ hr.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• When I worked in a grocery store 5 years back I started at $10 an hour.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2010