when should i test again?

Ok. period was supposed to be here on the 25th of march. It is now the 30th. I took a pregnancy test on sunday right before church (in the church bathroom). Anyway, before i left for church i used the bathroom. Then it only took me like 20 minutes to get to the church.When i got to the church i immediately went and took the test. So i guess what my real question is...could the HCG not have been high enough from when i peed before i left for the church to when i peed at the church? BTW the test was negative...I would really like to know what u all think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• was this in the morning or night. u have the highest levels of hcg in ur urine in the morning. i would wait a few more days depennding on the test ur using, i always bought EPT's or Clear Blue. so they have some of the easiest to read and dection times... good luck
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 7:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• i never peed on mine if you read it you can pee in a cup and dip the stick in if for 5 to 20 seconds depends on what test ur using and the best time to test is in the am.....if you went pee and then 20min later went pee and took the test you dont have enough in your peee and you prob drank alot of fluids which dilutes the hcg
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 7:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• it was around 9:30 in the morning and i had worked the night before. Before i went to the church i bought just a cheap test at the dollar store. I get paid thursday so i might buy another more expensive test then. However i am not having any symptoms except some slight breast tenderness.
    mommyndamakin

Answer by mommyndamakin at 7:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• First morning pee is best.
    TattooedMommy04

Answer by TattooedMommy04 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2010