Anyone else HATE little league?

I enjoy baseball... but the 6th grade on up little league is HORRIFIC. No set times, no set locations. We are getting last minute notice of practice day changes, practice time changes. Im out well over $200 in missed guitar lessons. Im running all over the f'n town from field to field to field.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wow sounds they are dont have anyting in order my bro was in little league they had schedules and set times it was very oragnized
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 7:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• My son is 13 and just moved up to the older league... holy hell it is soooo unorganized and Im going nuts.
    OP
    Anonymous

• the word is disorganized ....
    Anonymous

• Luckily my son stopped playing little league and went to spring soccer last year, of course now i spend half my life on soccer fields but i love having only one sport and a schedule. I do miss the little league snack shack lol soccer doenst have one of those :(
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 8:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• my kids play travel soccer too. the sport is a whole lot more fun to watch and there are set practice times on set fields. We do travel up to 100 miles for a game and we have to juggle 3-5 games a weekend on non tournament weekends... but the schedule is given to me at the beginning of the season and is good to go for months. Im fine wiht that.

OP

Anonymous