Ladies who's husbands have Myspace accounts...

Does your husband get spam mail from super hot chicks? Mine does all the time. I have gotten spam mail on myspace from bands, and companies but never from super hot guys and especially not women. I haven't read any of the mail he gets so I don't know what they are saying. I was wondering if he gets those because of the types of pages he visits? Or do they just tartget young, males?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah, they target men because men are simple and think with the stuff that dangles between their legs. Women aren't as swayed by a face, so they don't use the "hottie" angle.
    Anonymous

• its not just men, I get those in my myspace and my facebook and so does DH. It has nothing to do with what pages he is looking at. Most of those are bots not real women and they are advertisments for paid websites so they will send messages and friend requests to just about anyone.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 7:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• yeah, they do target men... dh got a few porn star ones and no, it's not because of the pages they visit. It's annoying and dh keeps reporting them as spam but keeps getting them. He's about ready to delete that account now because that's the only type of messages he gets now.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Men are more prone to getting sucked into "hot chicks"...as opposed to females getting sucked into "hot males" or any of that stuff..
    Anonymous

• If you have your privacy settings set to where you can't receive those types of emails/requests and he doesn't, it makes sense. Just ask him about it.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 7:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• My husband gets them all of the time on myspace too. He always laughs at them and sometimes shows me like, "Oh my, look at this." I think it's pretty common.
    Anonymous

• Although this can be the case it is not always he maybe covering for his past actions.I guess to if this is the case than why do us woman not get slammed with those type of ads.He started cheating also because of these ads.
    Anonymous

• I get them all the time, they don't care whether you're male or female.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I'm a firm believer in married people NOT having MySpace accounts. Look at all the heartache and drama they cause!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2010