What do you think?

I am on birth control pills, but that is the only protection my SO and I use, I took my last hormone pill last wednesday and its Tuesday now and still nothing! Normally I end my hormone pills on wednesday and have started by friday. I have noticed that I am more tired, but my breasts don't hurt and I have none of the symptoms I had when pregnant with my son but no symptoms of a period coming soon either. I took a test this morning and it was negative. I am getting so frustrated with going to the bathroom and thinking I have started only to see...nope nothing. Its getting old quick! I just want to know one way or another...so what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• your period being late can be caused by many thing pregnancy stress anything really so i would say just wait a couple more days and if AF still has been a no show then test and if its neg then make a appt. with the doctor and ask for a blood test!! good luck!!
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• took another test with FMU, still negative and AF is still a no show
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• well AF never showed so I called my dr to make an appt but the nurse told me when I called that she was on the same BC pills I am on (very high dose bc pills) and after being on them for a few months they completely stopped her period for ten years, and told me that it was very common for the pills I am on to stop periods and I had nothing to worry about, but I still am not sure, this has never happened to me while on pills before. When I left my ex husband my periods stopped for 13 weeks but then after the stress was gone it started back up, and I got on this pill and have been on it for two years now. I am not overly stressed and everything is exactly the same this month as it was last month, it just seems weird to me, I am due for a pap in June so if I still don't have AF I am going to request a blood test because it just is out of the ordinary for me
    Anonymous