hmm?!!??!

So i've been somewhat crampy all weekend and week. some yellowish discharge, then it was milky/ clear today.... today is day 3 of missed period. 2 neg tests.... so im going to wait it out another week... im so regular this caught me off gaurd... we planned to get preg, so im thinking thats what it might be... my back just kills but i also work at BK and was standing for 7 hours.... another ? can i use the therma heat or what ever they are called patches while pregnant???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well, my periods have also been regular, sometimes your cycle changes and it comes a few days later..if your more than 7 days late, than you are most likely pregnant. The discharge could mean a STD, or it could mean that you are ovulateing. I wouldnt use any patch untill you know for a fact that you are pregnant. You also, can have false negatives. Also, you can have PT tests come back negative, if it is too early to detect the hormone, so yo may want to go to the doctors and get a blood test, becuase they can detect way sooner than a home test can.

Good Luck!!
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 8:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• i def dont have a STD...
    Anonymous