starbucks!!!!

love it, like it, hate it? if you dont hate it what is youf fav. drink

mrs.dewberry01

Asked by mrs.dewberry01 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like the white chocolate mochas
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Honestly, I've never been there.
    Anonymous

• gloria jeans is so much better because you can get any coffee that you'd get at starbucks, plus more, and for half the price
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Vente Latte with non-fat milk.

If Im have a really productive day or it is a special occasion I will allow myself two pumps of vanilla... but they are sooo fattening that I only do it once and a while.

Anonymous

• My only option is starbucks or the small mom and pop drive thrus and those cost more than starbucks so I have had to lower my standards lol since moving north and i am now a starbucks customer. My fav is chai latte hot or cold depending on the day and my mood. I also love the skinny vanilla latte :)

Back home Dh and I love diedrich's and rock n java, there were many hip coffee shops in So. Cal I still love the coffee shop atmosphere :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 8:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Hate it! I worked there. You don't even want to know!!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• mine is a mocha...I've only had them when I was helping my adoptive dad out while his wife was in the hospital for a month. Other than that I just make my own at home.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I love Starbucks, I love it when they have the holiday flavors out around christmas!
    mommaplaysbass

Answer by mommaplaysbass at 8:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• When I go there, I get a Grande Caramel Frap. Yummy. I usually go to one of our local coffee huts though...get a 16oz Iced Heaven. Yummier! Great, now I want one! Thanks! ;)
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 8:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• anon :24 here.... I just answered the question.... but I too am in So. Cal. and there are coffee shops in every strip mall, by every beach, in every area possible. The vibe in each one is different and some do it better than others. I have to agree with 3ring that some of the others beat out starbucks hands down.
    Anonymous