Tons of leftovers from dinner tonight- chicken and beef fajitas... Any ideas?

Anyone have an idea of what I can make with the leftovers? We have alot of chicken and beef (seperated of course) left over that has been cooked with fajita seasoning, bellpeppers and onion. I have tortillas, refried beans, rice, sour cream, cheese, tomato, and chopped onion all left over... Any good recipes for lunch tomorrow? I may have a few other things on hand to use, but I won't be going to the grocery store tomorrow, so I have to use what is on hand.

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 8:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

• taco salad, spicy pot pie, chili, or just reheat and eat the same thing.
    Anonymous

• You could always freeze the 2 mixtures (seperately of course) and use them for fajitas again later on. You can use the other stuff for another mexican meal. You could chop up the meats finer and make enchiladas or burritos. Tacos (softshell since you have torillas).
    Anonymous