Does anyone use Mcafee Virus Protection?

If you do, are you having issues? My security center says my computer isnt protected, so I click fix, like I always do... It says my signature dectection files are 30days old. It says it fixes it, but my computer is till "unprotected" whats the deal? I click the support button, and it wont even bring up a McAfee website.
Can anyone find a phone number for me, I cant get to ANYTHING from Mcafee...Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yeah I have it, and it says the same thing! I have no idea what to do about it..
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 8:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• LOL. I want to call them and find out whats up, b/c I paid for a 3 yr service and its not up until july of 2011, and i feel screwed my computer isnt protected!
    aydens_mom620

Answer by aydens_mom620 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• i had it through comcast and they quit using it and that happend to me i was running it thinking it was good till one day my comp took a crap.....had a friend fix it and now got a dif virus protection.....mad at comcast
    Anonymous

• I have it and so far no problems. I hope things work out for you. Good luck!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• usually it just updated and you have to restart and it will be fine. I have both mcafee and webroot. But webroot is the one that catches all my virus issues. I don't even know why I keep renewing mcafee it's crap.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• We use A-squared, it's free and works so much better then Mcafee.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2010