What can I eat?

I am trying to shed a few pounds and have been working out but the food part is killing me lol. I have been trying to eat healthier with a lot more fruits and veggies but I always feel hungry. Like yesturday I had a grilled chicken ceasar salad. It was good but about a half our later I was hungry. And I even packed grapes and walnuts to take with me to work but that didn't help. Same thing after dinner tonight. It wasn't the healthiest of meals (dh cooked) so I just ate a smaller portion. I ate some fruit afterwards to try and curb the hunger I still felt but no luck. . What are some good things to eat that will make you feel full without stuffing myself full of junk?

nurbabe82

Asked by nurbabe82 at 8:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Health

• a grilled chicken ceasar salad isnt good to eat you wolud be surpirsed some salads are worse then a piece of kfc chicken and mashed potaotes with gravy....i learned that on the doctors so look it to what is better to eat and will fill you without putting on the pounds
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 8:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I recommend drinking lots of water. Also, eat more times a day, like 5 - 6 times a day. Not full course meals or anything, but snacks. I love eating baby carrots, various fruits and vegetables, but you do have to watch your calorie intake as well. I'm currently on 1400/day. GL
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 9:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I steam carrots to fill up or keep brown rice cooked up. I also have precooked lobster meat or crab meat in the frig. At night I'll eat some fiber cereal. It takes time to transition. Just be patient.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2010