guy's pretending to be women?

does anyone ever suspect that dads create fake profiles on cafe mom, just to see why their wives are so addicted? Or maybe just to be trolls, and give out the answers they would like us to consider?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There was a man of Club Mom. Kinda weirded me out, but others liked him fine. I don't remember him actually having kids of his own, though. So, creeeepy. I guess some men just want help with taking care of their kids, and figure this is a good place for advice. I'm sure they are pretty shocked by some of what they see though!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I never thought of it until recently when I was reading the terms and guidelines. Somewhere it said you agree to report anyone who you suspect shouldn't be on the site. The only thing I could think of was guys and minors? I don't know, that would seem weird. But what if you are a guy raising kids alone? Are you a mom?

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I'm sure some do and others just to be sick asking questions they think they can get away with that are disgusting for there own pleasure.
    Anonymous

• eye rollingUMM no i think the whole troll thing where ppl think a kid or a husband signed in on their mom/wifes account is just dumb and ridiculous !

mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I have seen men on here, but not pretending to be a woman, just not aware they aren't welcome.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 9:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2010