I have to play with my daughter at meal time. help!!!!!

At meal time I try to feed my 14 mount old girl table food but she will only eat a couple of bites or she'll chew the food but then spit it out, so I will then feed her jared baby food I have to play with her while eating but a least I can get her to eat something, is baby food healthy enough for her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If you are referring to the jarred fruits and vegetables, they are just as healthy as fresh fruits and veggies.

Try to mix the jarred foods with table foods. Cottage cheese mixed with pureed sweet potato. Whole wheat breat spread with banana puree, etc.
    Anonymous

• My 13 month old daughter is a horrible eater. The doctor is not to concerned about her not eating anything at dinner as long as she gets her snacks, breakfast and lunch. We just got her, her very own plastic plate and toddler metal spoon and fork. She eats much better when she tries to do it herself. When she does take a bite all on her own with the spoon or fork, we make a huge deal out of it and she just keeps trying to impress. It has worked out for us this week, next week may be a different story...he he.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2010