If this happened to you what would you do?

Ok ladies we all have had issues in our relationship whether they are from someone in yours or his past or in the relationship between the two of you. Well here is my drama. I had called my bf today to ask him about some up coming events for the week, well I missed his call i thought so instead of calling him back like i normally do instead of listening to my vm I listened to the vm before I called him back and by my surprise the vm wasnt in response to my call but a convo between him and another female. I was puzzled @ first but I continued to listen to the convo. Futher into the convo the things I heard where very upsetting. He was tellin this female that she was his bottom bitch. Bottom bitch? Wow we have been together going into our second yr of our relationship and it hit me like a ton of bricks. He also said the other women that he encounters mean nothing to him. The girl was like she didnt like the way he talked to her

caramellove1974

Asked by caramellove1974 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Get a new boyfriend.

Anonymous

• yup! I'd def be finding a new bf!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Time to move on. Respect yourself.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Gotta agree with the ladies. Honey, you deserve better!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• There is a reason he's only a bf. They consider themselves single men. They have not given any vows to give up other women. He's acting like a normal single man. Accept it or cut the dog loose.
    Anonymous

• OMG i would ask him if hes talking to anyone else behind your back i would probably rephrase the question 3 times and then have the convo ready to be re played and through it right in his face!! most likely he will lie to the end and then try to cover it up but since you have proof girl i say go for the gold and curse him the Freak out and drop his a$$.
    Anonymous

• OMG! I hope you saved that conversation! He is so busted! I would be so crushed if I found out something like that in that way. But at least now you know,and you have the proof to prove it. I would gather up any of his belongings and set them on fire! Okay..well..don't really do that , you could get into trouble,lol.
    I feel so bad for you.I hope your hurt over it doesnt last too long! You deserve better than that!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• cheater! move on
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2010