can you use instead to concieve after sex are when you are haveing sex

help

tracy830

Asked by tracy830 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I dont understand your question
    Anonymous

• I'm confused, I'm not quite sure what you are asking.
    mommaplaysbass

Answer by mommaplaysbass at 9:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• OK, if your trying to conceive only use the instead cup after sex or it won't work since if you use it before it would block the sperm like contraceptive.Is that what you mean ?
    Anonymous

• If you are trying to hold the sperm in with the Instead cup, I don't think that's going to help.

The polyethylene isn't going to be super perm friendly. You could end up interfering more than helping. Trying to get the cup in could end up dumping the little men. Just roll back and rock a little to help the sperm drip down. Have sex before bed and sleep with a pillow under your legs to keep your cervix tipped back so the sperm doesn't run out.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• And for real help in conceiving...tcoyf.com. The BIBLE on the subject. Pregnant next cycle if you follow the method.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:47 AM on Mar. 31, 2010