If this was you what would you do? part 2

She also said that she would give him her last but she doesnt understand why he treats her the way he does. Im not sure what is going on but I called him to get clarification of what was going on between him and her and he told me that it was just a convo between him and his cousins girlfriend and that what I heard was just a convo about relationships in general. Mind you him and I have decided to live together and are in the process of buying a house together. Well when I spoke to him about the convo he reassured me that I was the love of his life he wants to marry me and that I have nothing to worry about. I am heartbroken because he asks me all the time if I am cheating on him and if I was he couldnt deal with it. I love him and he knows this because I tell him in every convo we have and whenever I text him so he cant say that I dont tell him. I have so many mixed emotions when it comes . We exchanged promise rings .

caramellove1974

Asked by caramellove1974 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• He's a lying dog. He is asking you if you are cheating to throw you off of his cheating. Call her and talk to her.
    Anonymous

• im confused didnt you say he refered to you as his bottom chick like that doesnt sound like someone that loves you..listen closer to the message and be true to yourself and your heart if you believe his story and it sounds to you that he is telling the truth i say rock with it. but i would still try to get the name of his cousins girlfriend and if we happen to meet slip it in somewhere about the whole him giving her advice thing. if she looks at you like wut the heck are you talking about you have a very good liar on your hands that i dont doubt wants to marry you how ever do you want to be married to a liar?
    Anonymous

• anyone have the link to part one of this?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Honey,what part of he is cheating dont you get? what do you mean you dont know whats going on...mixed feelings about what? Sweetheart he is unfaithful puzzle back your heart and run.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I usually all for getting both sides of the story, and laugh at how often women just to conclusions-
    you heard him call this woman 'his bottom bitch' what that is I don't know, but it doesn't matter. she is taking issue with how he treats her-
    though I many times have taken issue with how someone treats me, I'm sure that a casual acquaintance would not call be something like that. I've got guy pals that I've known for about 20 years who wouldn't call me that.

"He also said the other women that he encounters mean nothing to him."- on top of that, he's always asking you if you are cheating- another sign that he could be cheating-
    let me ask you this- if all of these things aren't enough to make figure he's cheating, that what exactly WOULD make you think he's cheating?
    cheating or not, what you've heard sounds like a sign of trouble ahead. the promise rings mean nothing-
    get out unless this is good enough for years ahead.
    Anonymous

• anon 945 cont-
    I usually laugh at how often women jump to conclusions, but this time I wonder why you are questioning it at all!

please tell us, if this is not enough proof that this guy is trouble cheating or not, then what WOULD be enough proof for you?
    really, I want to know!
    Anonymous

• Definitions of Bottom bitch on the Web:

* A bottom girl, a bottom woman or bottom bitch , sits atop the hierarchy of prostitutes working for a particular pimp. A bottom girl is usually the prostitute who has been with the pimp the longest and consistently makes the most money

-is he a pimp?
    anyways, you heard what you heard. Now it's up to you to believe it or not.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• anon 945- ok, I just saw Orionsgirl's post- has this guy by any chance asked you to sleep with some of his friends? I've heard guys say that guys start pimping girls that way.

have you checked up on this guy at all? have you looked to see if he has a criminal record?
    wanting to trust someone does not mean that you have to trust them past the point of all logic.
    I think that these voice mails are a sign that you should check up and see what you are possibly getting into-
    they guy could literally be a pimp!
    do you have any idea who this girl was? can you ask her what it was all about?
    how much do you need to hear to tip you off that this guy is trouble?
    Anonymous

• My two cents worth...

1. Do not buy a house with someone you are not married to. I've seen too many times this be a huge problem later when the people split up.

2. If he is constantly asking YOU if you're cheating, it means he is cheating. He is guilty and checking up on you and keeping you in line.

Get rid of his lying ass...you deserve so much better.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2010