what kind of man accuses his 8 month pregnant girlfriend of cheating? when she is working and still attending college and trying to prepare for the baby at the same time.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• oh sweetie really? Firstly a little high five to you, cos I did not look like anything ANYONE would want to have an affair with at 8 mths LOL
    Is this normal behaviour for him, Is he a jealous or possessive person? I would tell him to not come back til he had his little toddler tantrum sorted out. He is acting like a spoiled brat who is all of a sudden not the centrer of attention. Right now, anything and anyone who adds to your stress level is dangerous to be around. You don't need a partner who would accuse you of something so ridiculous
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• it could be he is one insecure two over protective or three cheating and is accusing you of the same. Only you can determine what type of guy he is but you may get all the wrong answers today.
    Anonymous

• one who is cheating himself and trying to throw you off of his bad behavior
    Anonymous

• a jackass
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• LOL MissHeidi. Yes, a jackass! A cheating one, too. Sorry. But I think when most men accuse their women of cheating it's because they are the ones cheating.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• A guy who has reason to believe his girlfriend could be cheating or one that is cheating himself. Being pregnant doesn't mean that a woman wouldn't cheat. Unfortunately people cheat sometimes.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• An insecure man. My EX husband accused me hourly of cheating on him. He wouldn't even allow me to go to the supermarket with a female friend. No, he wasn't cheating. Just a jealous freak. Like you I was pregnant and huge. And NOT cheating.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Who knows what he is thinking. Maybe his friends said something that set him off. Are you hanging out with guys or talking to them? You have to ask yourself why, and if you can't think of anything...then you need to ask him why he thinks that. If you cheated in the past, then that might still be in his mind. But you need to think if he has any time to cheat...some men use that to make you think thier not. Or he might be trying to see how much you care about him. My husband will tell me that he's met someone else and that she might be pregnant, just to see if it would upset me. If you don't tell how your relationship is....then we can't really give you any answers
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 10:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2010