Am I the only one that thinks Kate Gosselin can't dance to save her life?

She's so stiff and Robotic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• laughingNope, I'm with ya. I can't believe they let her stay. She probably taught the kids how to dial to vote over and over!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Sure she is, but she is not a performer either. I think she is at a distinct disadvantage. The others are all some kind of performance of some kind, singers, athletes, news people, actors. They all some kind of training in how to look good while being on tv. She was on a show, but it was not the same as the others.
    I am no Kate Gosslin fan, but really she is doing pretty good considering...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• So who got kicked off?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Well, she isn't a dancer, actor or anything, just a mom. So, no, of course she can't.
    Anonymous

• she obviously sucks, she only got a 15 last night!

I'm torn! I hate her but would love to see her continue making a fool of herself!
    Anonymous

• Nope, I'm with ya. I can't believe they let her stay. She probably taught the kids how to dial to vote over and over
    _________________________________________________________________________________________-
    LMFAO HAHAHAH
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Shannen Doherty got eliminated
    Anonymous

I totally agree. I also think that she was a little better the second time around. She was smiling more. She still really wasn't good but she was better.
    Anonymous

• Yes she sucks, but I will root for the underdog if it looks like they're trying and not whining. Her attitude was so awful during the rehearsal footage. I mean seriously, how in the world can someone piss off Tony?

I think Shannon getting eliminated was rigged. I mean, c'mon. All of a sudden Mark is injured and she's eliminated. I've heard that she's quite a diva in general so I can see where she'd rather quit than start over with a new partner.
    Anonymous

• No!!!! I don't even want to watch the show anymore I can't believe she is still on there!
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2010