Do you think some of the women on here are bullies?

Its really sad how some of you women behave. Why are you like that? I understand we don't agree, but really!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• It is perfectly fine to disagree. I have no issue with that. It's with the way ladies respond that is curt and aggressive and insensitive. The response of "Well, it's not what they wanted to hear" actually isn't true for me. In fact, I'm often enlightened by peoples' responses but don't appreciate the lack of respect for the person asking a question or seeking help.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I have pointed out to women that they made slutty choices, stupid choices, whine, etc.... It seems that when I point out the truth that I get pegged "a bully".

I would bet money that I am telling them exactly what their mother would tell them.
    Anonymous

• just ignore the nasty ones and take the positive ones ... Not everyone in here is mean and nasty :-)
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Thing is first poster is you are NOT their Mother. Does it make you feel better to say those things? Does it make you feel superior?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• PNWMOM-I totally agree- your not their Mother to say those things,it only YOUR opinion,and since you don't know these people,you can't judge them or call them names of any sort. You wouldn't like it if you were called a whore for something you said-right? Maybe your mother called you that,but you or anybody else can't. You just say that here to make yourself look big- go face to face, my bet--nope,there would be no way you would say that
    Anonymous

• yup
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Absolutely. You don't agree with them and they try to bully you into submission. Doesn't work on me, but whatev. Just like all bullies, they will fall away sooner or later.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 10:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Yeah, most of them wield big heavy ancient fairytale books.
    Anonymous

• See.. pnwmom and Anon :30 .. Is that if someone is being a bully. If someone is being cruel, mean, or just downright rude .. That it is everyone's right to tell them to back off. None of us have to take cruel behaviour from another member. It's not about feeling surperior, or righteous, or even good about ourselves. It's about sticking up for those who are being attacked. It's not right for any member to be cruel or mean to anyone. Even on a public forum.

It also doesn't matter if they're that person's mother or not. It is the right thing to do to defend someone who is being attacked. You would do it for your family, your friends, why not do it for someone on here?

Some women on here are downright cruel. They do it for their own sense of false confidence. It makes them feel good to put someone down like that. They are trying to save the day with their honest comments, but there's a proper way to go about it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• yes
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 11:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2010