ok as any one heard this product instead that u can concieve with

help do use this after sex to keep semen in longer

tracy830

Asked by tracy830 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Ok so I've heard of them, googled, and you tubed them, but they are mainly used for AF. Although I've seen and heard of some women swearing that it helped them conceive. Your supposed to put them in right after sex. I've not used them but I've thought about it to help with ttc. GL. Let me know if it works if you try them.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 11:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• It worked for me. I tried for 11 months before my first son was born. I heard about the Instead cups and got pregnant on the first try with them (12th try overall) When I was ready to have my second child I used them and got pregnant on the first try. Didn't need them for my 3rd baby, I wasn't trying and wasn't preventing when I had him. I was charting my temperature and using ovulation predictor kits, when I knew I was most likely to be fertile I put the cup in right after and left it in all night.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Instead is a menstrual cup. It is NOT intended to help with conception. Some women claim it helps but honestly? The sperm reach the target destination within milliseconds of ejaculation. If there's an egg there they'll fertilize it. If not, a cup won't help because they're already in the target zone.

What WILL help? Understanding your timing. Many women who are otherwise quite normal but have trouble conceiving have a bad sense of timing...they're merely doing the deed at the wrong time! Check out this site...www.tcoyf.com. Owner's manual for the female reproductive system. The method WORKS...pregnant next cycle.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:41 AM on Mar. 31, 2010